The Brave Gown was designed to help support your fight with breast cancer. The words on it were specifically selected to help lift your spirits during treatment and to remind you of your strength.
If you want to donate money towards a Giftgown, please click on Donate A Gown. The money raised will go towards giving a gown to a patient.
Purchase it as a gift, or for yourself preparing for surgery or treatment.
- 100% Cotton or Cotton Flannel
- Snap buttons down the back to ensure you stay covered up
- Snap buttons on the shoulders to allow you to easily open and close for examinations, IV, tubes, etc.
- Side Pockets (Who doesn’t LOVE pockets?!)
- Machine wash/tumble dry low
PLEASE ALLOW FOR UP TO 4 BUSINESS DAYS PROCESSING TIME.
PLEASE NOTE DISCOUNT CODES AND COUPONS DO NOT APPLY FOR OUR SALE PRODUCTS.
Size Chart (Gown Size in inches)
Please note, measurements are of actual gown
We are happy to offer you a refund for your product if you're not satisfiedwithin 30 days of purchase.To be eligible for a refund, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging, with its original tags.Shipping costs are non-refundable.